08/APRIL/2019 – Fixed a problem with client side SSL certificate requesting. This was mostly prone when using Safari on Mac devices.
01/APRIL/2019 – The Cybdyn Systems website now uses HTTPS.
– We’re setting up a proxy for JIRA. Some of our websites will be offline for a bit whilst we are performing work on the server.
UPDATE 1: The Cybdyn Systems website and forums now use HTTPS. we’re still working on setting up JIRA’s proxy however.
UPDATE 2: We need to finish setting up the Cybdyn Systems website for HTTPS (there’s a WordPress issue somewhere), but everything else is working again. One problem is that JIRA isn’t using a reverse proxy yet so you’ll notice the port number in the URL (which can be seen as ‘444’) but we’ll get around to sorting that out another day. There might be problem or two with the forums but we’ll fix them up as we notice them during use
UPDATE 3: The Cybdyn Systems WordPress issue has been fixed. We still need to setup JIRA’s proxy however.
– Server RAM upgraded from 4 GB to 8 GB. All services should be running smoother and faster now. We’ll get the SSD installed later on at some point.
– We’re adding HTTPS (SSL) to JIRA and the Service Desk. The service will go down for a bit whilst we finish setting it up. Later on we will be adding SSL to the Cybdyn Systems website which will include the forums too.
EDIT: JIRA and the JIRA Service Desk now use HTTPS
– Still waiting on the server RAM to arrive so the forums are still going to perform a bit slow from time-to-time when they are busy.
– JIRA updated from V7.3.6 to V8.0.2.
10/MARCH/2019 – Why are the forums so slow all of a sudden? Well we’ve moved hosts and are merging from a HDD to an SSD to assist with latency, so please bear with us whilst we undergo this task
EDIT: The server seems to also be out of RAM so we’ll be also upgrading that too. I’ll be sure to add a new post to this topic when it’s been installed.
20/FEBRUARY/2019 – JIRA is offline due to it consuming too much memory on our server. The server could technically handle it, but if the server had too much traffic, it would start to shutdown important services such as POP, SMTP and eventually killing websites (including the PSIO website and Cybdyn Systems forums). Don’t worry though, we’re in the process of upgrading servers and we’ll let you know here when it’s back online
08/JULY/2017 – New ‘Anti-Spam’ measures introduced.
– JIRA Core Updated.
– JIRA now has public access so users can vote on issues or watch them to be notified if/when their issue is updated.
20/APRIL/2017 – ReIMG added. This resizes user posted images that are too large and makes them clickable to be opened in a new window at their full resolution.